Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
PEE 83 on a TT on my road in Richmond.

Today... I saw

A Black Bentley bearing V12 LTR

and

A Black VW Golf rejoicing in N3VVT

The Bentley was soooo black it was sucking the surrounding light :D

Oh and a Black Jaguar XKR with 425 DGA

Last edited:
To Zig or Zag?

Parked next to an Aston Zagato today. I hadn't seen one before and the reg was 0005 ZAG....:doh:

Last edited:
For the last 2 years, every day on the way to work I have seen a Vauxhall Astra SRI driving the other way down the A264 with a number plate that had its letters squashed together but read LEWIS.

A couple of days ago I saw the car and I think the police had had a word - number plate (spaced correctly) read L16 WJS. :D

Last edited:
812? - you mean 612 ? (and it lists as a 2005) - how could you tell it was brand new anyway?

812/612... one of them.. my bad..

on any provate reg, u cant tell.. just a presumption based on the model and condition!

MX5 4 CAR

Shockingly on an MX5.

My wife saw a really old car that looked in concours condition, I am interested in what it could be

reg no PRE 28

Cracked it

This is NOT the vehicle she saw but it comes up as a Excalibur Phaeton (Convertible) and that is what this is.

Excalibur.JPG

Cracked it

This is NOT the vehicle she saw but it comes up as a Excalibur Phaeton (Convertible) and that is what this is.

Excalibur.JPG

Wasn't that the kind of understated wheels used by Texas TV character Matt Houston? (a kind of Magnum in cowboy boots). :eek:

Edit...

images

(Yes!)

Wasn't that the kind of understated wheels used by Texas TV character Matt Houston? (a kind of Magnum in cowboy boots).
Strangely enough 'understated' was not a word that leapt out at me when I saw that picture :)

BTA110R today on a tasty black CLK near Birmingham - a member here IIRC?

M5 TAR spaced as M 5TAR on a CL on the South Circular last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom