Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw D1 CXL :D today on a renault clio of all things :doh:

used to see new 7 on a Tr7 as a kid - even made the local news once.....private plates seem commonplace nowadays

did see p11pet today though and had a chuckle

there's a good thread on pistonheads with some crackers

Sorry if it's a repeat but...

Couple of weeks ago, a mature lady driving a red Bentley Continental convertible, registration B1TGH

NormanC

Saw B4 on a gold Porsche Cayenne in Tring yesterday. Nice plate!

A mate of mine has "OLD GIT" on his BMW 335 out in Houston just for fun! Mind you, there are a lot of personalised plates out in the States that sometimes make you wonder...

I saw my first ever Maybach (on the road - saw 3 or 4 parked up at Brooklands), also a 57, the same day as you. was on the M4, general issue number plate though.

The driver had a chauffeur's cap on :D

I wondered if the 57 would be a owner driver and the 62 for cheauffeurs?- .........and then my brother tells me today a Maybach 62 pulls up alongside him with number CY08ENG- driven by Birmingham City FC owner Carson Yeung

Seen around Mill Hill many moons ago on my neighbours car. PAT 944R, driven by the king of mulletts.....Pat Sharpe, it was on a red Porsche 944. He later put the plate on an SL after that....who knows?

I know someone that might do! :devil:

Seen around Mill Hill many moons ago on my neighbours car. PAT 944R, driven by the king of mulletts.....Pat Sharpe, it was on a red Porsche 944. He later put the plate on an SL after that....who knows?

I know someone that might do! :devil:

Hi, yes, he lives by deans brook, just after edgware high st between edgware and mill hill..

an SL500 i believe it was!

"J 300 SL L" on my 1991 SL300. It only cost me about £250 all in!

1 EN on an SL in Woking today.

My old Jag 4.0 Sovereign with JAG 4 SOV... :)

I miss this old beast!

myjag3.jpg

It was the closest I could get back in '93! By sheer co-incidence, the guy I bought the plate from back then is now almost a neighbour since we moved 5 years ago!

Saw G5 on a new shape Mini estate in London last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom