Anyone seen any interesting cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw a Veyron on the M4 on Sunday

I saw a black LHD Brabus ML58 in Bath on Saturday.

Just like this one:

2001_Brabus_ML_58.jpg

Full Brabus exterior package and wheels, the interior must have been stunning when new. Inside and out it was showing it's age and some bits and pieces of damage.

Almost every surface on the inside was completely covered in leather. :cool:

I used to really like the R8, but they actually look really tacky now.. dunno.. the whole thing just doesnt really sync well from the front and back. awesome lines, but the front looks lost and soul less, rear has real presence..

hmmm

I saw a Brabus GL outside the Skiathos Princess hotel today. Externally there was not a clue of what the car is, totally de-badged, no Mercedes markings anywhere. The giveaway was the 3 pointed star on the centre of the steering wheel.

Again with Bulgarian plates.

Saw this beast recently on the A4. The sound was amazing!
A shame the camera on the Blackberry is only 3.2MP.

IMG00001-20090519-1416.jpg

Saw an S600 Limo with 6 doors and it also had the numberplate "S8". I thought it was stunning.

Saw one of the 4 door Aston's on the M25 on Friday. Thought it looked a bit odd as it approached and then noticed the length and extra shut lines on the sides.

Didn't look right to me....also didn't think they were available yet, had no disguise at all.

S

Hi Anil. I saw this car too only yesterday.... By the Audi Garage on the corner on the opposite side from where you have taken the pic..

amazing car!!!

in a local shopping centre to me in bridgend there was a DB5 with the plate DB5 on it. it was in mint condition i think it may have been going to the cinena for a shoot as there was a 007 film coming out at the time.

I still reckon its vinyl wrap, no one is gonna destroy the resal value of an Aston with a paint job like that, its very common now, seen loads of cars like it.

There is a Ferrari 599 in a mews off Portman Square with matt black paint/wrap...I'd be surprised if the finish was that good with a wrap

Check this out, Ive had it on my phone for a while, its a Rover 416 Estate!?!

I thought it was a Clivic badged up, but Ask Mid confirms it as a Rover - I didnt know they made estate versions???

roveres.jpg

Check this out, Ive had it on my phone for a while, its a Rover 416 Estate!?!

I thought it was a Clivic badged up, but Ask Mid confirms it as a Rover - I didnt know they made estate versions???

roveres.jpg

Google it. Many for sale etc.

Was searching for 400s not 45s, found some.

Rare though...

I know they are mostly the 90s. Which saloon shape does that relate to. It does look more Honda than Rover.

Beautiful:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom