Anyone seen any interesting cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I walked by the Lamborghini showroom in South Ken the other day, does that count?

I also drive past the Bristol cars showroom on a regular basis - which is amusingly scruffy.

Bobbing about London, you always come across automotive exotica, having said that I saw a Veyron in Hemel Hempstead once..

Ade

Bobbing about London, you always come across automotive exotica, having said that I saw a Veyron in Hemel Hempstead once..

Ade

Yeah London is always good for that.

The most eye-popping one for me was when I saw a Maclaren F1 outside a Notting Hill restarant in the mid ninetess (when they were still in production).

Notting Hill was still a bit rough around the edges back then and seeing an F1 parkerd up of an evening was a suprise

I walked by the Lamborghini showroom in South Ken the other day, does that count?

No, showrooms don't count :) got to be cars in use so being driven, or perhaps parked in a public car-park/side of the road.

Ade B said:

a veyron on the road would most definately count :)

I did see a silver SLR in windsor a few years ago.

dave

.................Queens State Limousine, though didn't really want to stand there photographing that !

Mmmm. I can understand that. After all, Her Majesty is bound to take offence at people looking at her cars, and especially at people who look at her house for a couple of minutes.......

Oops.... that's a different thread, isn't it? :eek:

Mmmm. I can understand that. After all, Her Majesty is bound to take offence at people looking at her cars, and especially at people who look at her house for a couple of minutes.......

Oops.... that's a different thread, isn't it? :eek:

I was gonna take her registration down but of course it doesn't have one ;)

I've seen a Bugatti EB110 trying to reverse park in a supermarket (spectacular fail).

Don't see many interesting cars around here (Suffolk)

I saw SLRs reasonably often when I lived in the Woking area ... think they were demonstrators (one black, one silver).

Die another day XK8
DieAnotherDay2.jpg

Die another day Aston
DieAnotherDay1.jpg

Any ideas?
Montiecarlo2.jpg

Montiecarlo1.jpg

I'll add a couple of older ones too:

Most recently. The new retro Ford Thunderbird. On the Inverness - Kyle of Lochalsh road over Easter.

However, a while back, Panther De Ville. When the owner visited and parked it in our driveway one evening we had people coming to our door while we were having dinner asking if they could look at it.

Saw this Matt Black Vantage in London a couple of days ago... not convinced about the paint job...

IMG00048.jpg

i saw an original hughes twin turbo coupe....in my garage!!!

Saw a black Overfinch in Horsham last week.

We also have a Koneigsegg that lives just outside the village - get to see it about once per week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom