Anyone seen this Smart advert.?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having got through that and coming out almost too cool to be true,it was good

The printed ads in the motoring press were irritating me, and so I was ready to cringe when I clicked the link ...but, no, that's clever and funny!!

I was sat watching it and thinking "where have I seen that chap before??" when Mrs D called me up to the bedroom - but only to tell me that the IT Crowd was on tele. And there he was - it's the new CEO blokey.

This is a great example of something that could only really have ever existed since the invention of tinterhighway. Yes I know - strictly speaking the same is true of all websites - but I'm referring to the creativity ingenuity that's gone into making it.

At the risk of going waaay off topic...

I came across this tonight - and it too is only here because of broadband.

Watching it I thought, that's pretty tricky. I watched the tutorial and thought, maybe it's not so bad. Then it hit me...

...Baby D has dancing classes in the morning, and two of her teachers are pretty darn special. If only I was 10 years younger!! Well if I was I wouldn't be at dance classes with my daughter, and therefore it's a non-starter!!

Anyway, I thought if I could just break out into that dance, not only would I be the "Awww, isn't he nice bringing his daughter dancing Dad" (all the rest of Moms), I'd also be "Corrr, who'd of thought he could bust moves like that, Dad".

Before long I was all tutorialled up and feeling like Leeroy from fame. Up I jump and have a go full of enthusiasm, with the rest of the night to practice.

Guess what, I was rubbish. Maybe I'll stick to the "Awww" kind of Dad after all!! :D

I did warn you I was about to go off topic, and you carried on reading. You can only blame yourself. :D

Noooooooooooo, any dad seen attempting that (or most any) dance should be taken outside and shot :eek:

Noooooooooooo, any dad seen attempting that (or most any) dance should be taken outside and shot :eek:

100% agree.
That's got to be worse than doing ballroom dancing in one of those places with huge windows, where all your mates can see you as they drive past:crazy:

(No, I don't do it:rolleyes: )

What the heck were you doing looking up Lambrini on the internet? :crazy:

You spend Friday nights looking at girlie soft drinks on the web, while your missus settles down in the bedroom to get an eyeful of the comely redhead on the IT Crowd...

The world's gone mad!

What the heck were you doing looking up Lambrini on the internet? :crazy:

You spend Friday nights looking at girlie soft drinks on the web, while your missus settles down in the bedroom to get an eyeful of the comely redhead on the IT Crowd...

The world's gone mad!

:D

I can't believe you read it all!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom