Anyone spend a lot of time in Germany....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone know where i can have a COMAND system fitted.

I have asked Shude,he has not got back to me yet, have also how much he charges. I realy would like a COMAND SAT NAV fitted in the C43,the workmanship of Shude's and the car from Germany is superb.

Peter

C43AMG said:
Does anyone know where i can have a COMAND system fitted.

I have asked Shude,he has not got back to me yet, have also how much he charges. I realy would like a COMAND SAT NAV fitted in the C43,the workmanship of Shude's and the car from Germany is superb.

Peter

www.mbenznl.com

Germany car looks like a Steve (MBenzNL) installation.

Mail him at [email protected] - he may be planning to come over to the UK at some point, or if you feel like going to Holland, I'm sure he'll do it for you there.

I'd offer to help you, as I did the same to my car also when I had it, but Shude has more experience !!

S.

Thank you very much for the contact.

I have E-Mail Steve to see if he can do it the next time he is in the U.K. i also asked him if he can supply and fit the wing mirrows like Koolvin has,i think they are from a W210??. Once again many thanks.

Peter.

I mailed Steve MBenzNL about a COMAND install last week unfortunatley he has no plans for a UK trip in the near future. I may order the kit from him and have a go myself but just blew the money on a new bathroom today so you might be ahead of me. Off topic and not much help either, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom