Anyone to proofread my '01 S430 with AMG Sport Pkg. Ebay listing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

atikovi

standard.jpg

It's at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=4555624718&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESC:IT&rd=1

Since most of you know more about the car than I do, let me know if I made any errors either factual or gramatical. And if you need practice bidding, well, you know what to do. Thanks.

Nice close up of the Sat Nav, showing where you live........

atikovi said:
Since most of you know more about the car than I do, let me know if I made any errors either factual or gramatical. And if you need practice bidding, well, you know what to do. Thanks.

:D Sorry atikovi,
The spelling of grammatical is a bit suspect? ;)

Sorry about my early morning sense of humour,
John

Edit

A brilliant and very extensive advert. You quite clearly take a pride in what ever you do. It is the first time that I have actually seen the US 'SOS' button.

Thank you very much for posting the link and good luck with your sale.

Regards again,
A misty morning in Torquay
England

Last edited:
That has to be the best advert I have ever seen. You clearly know how to do things right, and I'm sure your car bears witness to that.

I wish you the best of luck.

I don't expect anyone from England to buy the car but at least it gets my Ebay views count higher. Thanks for looking.

Crafty ****er :)

Good listing and a very well presented car. If it wern't for the fact the steering wheel is on the wrong side and its not in europe, I'd have bought it myself!

Good luck

Silly question maybe, but what's the SOS button for?

neilrr said:
Silly question maybe, but what's the SOS button for?

Hi Neil,
Not a silly question at all. If they break-down, or need road side assistance the driver simply presses the button and the telephone automatically dials roadside assistance. (It is a subscription service).

Hopefully our colonial friend might be more specific. Regards,
John

Does that make it the silliest, most unnecessary option EVER?

neilrr said:

:D :D Now the question is getting silly ;)

The US vehicles I believe come with eitherr a mobile phone or the wiring for one as standard??

They press a button to contact the breakdown service, we have to dial

00800 1777 7777!!!!!! and that's if you can find, or remember it.

Press a button or dial a number??? ;)

Take care,
John

Haven’t used it myself, but I believe when the airbags deploy it automatically calls for assistance. So no, on a cold rainy night if you run off the road, smash into a tree and get knocked unconscious it’s not too silly at all.

atikovi said:
Haven’t used it myself, but I believe when the airbags deploy it automatically calls for assistance. So no, on a cold rainy night if you run off the road, smash into a tree and get knocked unconscious it’s not too silly at all.

Thanks for the update. A brilliant idea.

John

Now thats a car advert. Very very good and a world apart from the grainy pictures taken from someones phone in the rain you sometimes see!

good listing indeed - but only in America, where the petrol is so cheap, would someone advertise a 22mpg as a positive thing!!!!!

Fantastic advert!

The only thing I would say - and would like peoples opinions - is the showing of brake discs and spark plugs etc. Do people prefer to read in an ad that a car simply has a FSH - or one that lists everything that's been replaced recently? Does it imply to some that other bits may need replacing soon - or that the vehicle has been well maintained?

I personally would only show the interior / exterior and engine bay all looking shiny and like new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom