Anyone used Gyeon Q2M Wet Coat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB James

Car
S-Class W222
Looks good. The trade magazine, Professional Driver is recommending it.
Wondering if you hardcore detailers like it?

I've used it, very impressive results for little to no effort of application. I still prefer to wax the car, but as a shortcut to get water beading of your car, the product is great!

I spend a lot of time cleaning the cars for work (I'm a chauffeur) so good results for little effort sounds good to me. I'll try the car-Chem stuff first though. Thanks.

Have just ordered Gyeon Bathe+ and Wet Coat, will let you know how it goes, but if it works as well as the Q2M Iron on alloys, then it should be awesome stuff!

I have indeed used Wetcoat and can highly recommend it.

Great as an extra layer of protection and easy to apply.

Just be careful to rinse it all off, as on darker cars you may notice some streaking! Great stuff if used correctly!

Used it on my blue car at the weekend, seemed pretty good, happy with the result, was a windy day so application proved difficult, but easy to use and gave desired result!

Thought I'd update this thread rather than start another.

Forgot just how impressive Wetcoat is! :banana:

The beading had died down on my E320 so thought I'd top up the protection with some Wetcoat. Water from the hose looked like this on the paintwork...

ECEBBB24-196C-4071-BCCA-E75F228132F0_zpsbrvmdwnj.jpg

Bit of Wetcoat applies the the panel...

496A7DEC-68D5-4739-A80C-B75F4B447D29_zpsfk1p9vun.jpg

Sprayed with water to activate and panel rinse. Lovely beading like it's just been waxed!!

C5A942F9-B3B0-4D77-BA72-8ABCBC1D3573_zpsmnlcjxvt.jpg

The car has a sealant and had two layers of wax applied last year which should be doing their job but can't hurt to top up.

Also for anyone who's not interested in waxing their car, give this a go instead. Literally takes seconds to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom