Anyone used this dealer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
Am looking for my next motor and have seen a few I like at mercland. Anyone got any experience with them at all?

Mercland in Nuneaton? The owner Jay is a well known member and contributor to this forum. :thumb:

Jay has a very good reputation on here, I've not actually bought from him, but the one time I contacted him about a possible PX for a car he had that I was interested in, he was a gent to deal with. Don't think you'll go wrong with him.

I bought my Merc from them. My mate has bought several cars from them. Zero issues. They have a good stock of cars.

100% recommended. The best car buying experience ever and your car will be prepped way beyond other dealers. Unlikely to be any post sale issues, but if there are you can rest assured it will be sorted quickly and with no fuss

Make sure you post some pics - what are you looking at?

Bought my last ML from him, very happy with it for the time I had it, he even bought it back when I wanted to downsize , highly recommended if you are looking for a used model and want to save yourself wasted journeys to view . My daughter lives locally and has her ML looked after by Mercland, tells me she gets great service and reasonable prices.

Thanks for all the replies folks. Am looking at a c class estate. They’re about 40 miles from me but will definitely be taking a ride over in the next few days.

Thanks for all the replies folks. Am looking at a c class estate. They’re about 40 miles from me but will definitely be taking a ride over in the next few days.

Make sure you tell Jay you are a member of this forum - he tends to look after us well!!

Great guy, excellent service and 100% honest and reliable.

Bought my vehicle from Jay, top chap. 40 miles away, is that all, I live in Buckinghamshire.

Bought my vehicle from Jay, top chap. 40 miles away, is that all, I live in Buckinghamshire.
We’re in Dudley,bought the wife’s c class from the local merc dealership. Been looking at various cars for me (XF jag,audi a4,bmw3 touring) and nothing has given me the same feeling as the first time I sat in the merc. It just feels special. Found a few c class estates on their website so thought I’d ask about them first because if anyone’s gonna know anything it’s the folk on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom