Anyone used WD40 for any of the following?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used to get high on carbon tetrachloride, it can in 5/- cans for switch cleaning in the 50's -60's

Good man. you do realise its your fault global warming occurs, it 12 times worse than the Halons that were banned under the montreal protocol in 1989.

And I hope nobody remembers mythelBromide. Thats 50times as bad.

Don't buy expensive 'ribbed' condoms, just buy an ordinary one and slip a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.

Courtesy of Viz

I used to get high on carbon tetrachloride, it can in 5/- cans for switch cleaning in the 50's -60's

Now know as Malcolm "Cokehead" Television......He's the real thing....:D

Man.......:rock:

WD4o, can be used for invisible art work on walls, let it soak into the non painted wall, surprising & annoying results!!

Graffiti ? Art? shhhhhhh

WD4o, can be used for invisible art work on walls, let it soak into the non painted wall, surprising & annoying results!!

Graffiti ? Art? shhhhhhh

Done by the artist Van Dal

I would just like to thank the op and this thread - I had to remove some tar-like sealant from paintwork (a bodge job by a previous owner...), so used WD40 on a rag. Came off no problem and no residue or damage to the paintwork.

Splendid.

:)

Spray a little on your fishing hooks before you put the bait on. Fish go mad for it. Obviously not a good move if you are into competition fishing, unless you fancy being thrown into the sea/river/lake. LOL

Spray a little on your fishing hooks before you put the bait on. Fish go mad for it. Obviously not a good move if you are into competition fishing, unless you fancy being thrown into the sea/river/lake. LOL

Providing you have rubbed it in well, you should float and not get wet either. :devil:

Glad it has been rescued, I was in need of a Bloody good read
I'm going to buy some WD40 (water displacement 40times to correct the formula) tomorrow as I am going to need A LOT this weekend, I live in the country side and I got cow's and flies to test!

Never the same after Ali Campbell left..........

Why is it always newbies that resurrect old threads?

Because oldies constantly tell them to use the search tool to save asking a question thats been asked over and over again - they do and thus old thread resurrected.

HOWEVER... I'm interested in what he / she was searching for?? Fish Smells???

^^^ Obviously gets out too much:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom