Anyone using a triple monitor setup?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Horrgakx

Car
Audi S4 B9
Most video cards have a twin output which I'm using for my own monitor and also a borrowed one - invaluable.

Reading reviews on the BenQ G2222HDL for £133 inc VAT, it might be time to get 3 of them as 3 is always better than 2 especially for gaming.

I'm completely new to a 3 monitor setup, I have no idea if my nVidia 8800GTS supports a triple setup, so what methods are you guys using?

Thanks for that.

I'm not after changing my video card though, it is £200's worth!

I use two monitors on my Imac - suppose 3 would be great for flight sims etc - but for what I use it for two is ample.

Most video cards have a twin output which I'm using for my own monitor and also a borrowed one - invaluable.

Reading reviews on the BenQ G2222HDL for £133 inc VAT, it might be time to get 3 of them as 3 is always better than 2 especially for gaming.

I'm completely new to a 3 monitor setup, I have no idea if my nVidia 8800GTS supports a triple setup, so what methods are you guys using?

Mind me saying but I don't trust Benq. I'd prefer an HP HD or any 32'' full Hd TV.
Last year had a set up like that. 3 HPs -24' monitors with ATi Fire cards. Sweet indeed.
Had to sell it as im not a gamer. Played Counter Strike for a while ( years ago ) but not anymore.

Now im with Mac Pro with 32'' Toshiba HD Tv and imac 27.

This does look like the way to go (triplehead2go).

I have DVI ports on the graphics card, so would it be the "Digital edition" or the "DP edition" I'd need?

Thanks.

Brilliant! Why can't the they have that on the product site :)

I need the TripleHead2Go Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom