Anyone want my c63 before i trade her in.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

magicmoz

Car
c63 coupe
So im seriously considering trading in my white c63 coupe at audi this weekend its a 2014 (registered nov 2014 64 plate) its got just over 5000miles on the clock and i bought it new (outright so theres no outstanding finance etc)Extras include 19" black amg alloys, Reversing camera, comand online, harman kardon, privacy glass, Paint and interier protection. i dont have 40post so cant put it in the forsale section sorry.Also have the private plate UK63 AMG which is forsale seperate.There going to give me £40,500 for it so make me an offer and shes yours.Email me for more info/pictures [email protected] cheers :)

Last edited:
An RS7 mate, test drove one a couple of weeks back and was very impressed! Didnt think i would find out i liked as much as the c63 until i drove this. still prefer the looks of the merc but the audi was a much better car in my opinion.

I'm not keen on Audi's but I do like RS7's (and RS6's).

The RS6 is a weapon. If I'm honest, I might go this way one day.

An RS7 mate, test drove one a couple of weeks back and was very impressed! Didnt think i would find out i liked as much as the c63 until i drove this. still prefer the looks of the merc but the audi was a much better car in my opinion.

I've driven one of these, stonking car....

I love the RS6 the RS7 has an odd finish to the car.

The dealer has made you a good offer there mate.

it was a good deal to be fair! anway its gone now and I've had the rs7 about a week gotta say absolutely awsome car its on another level! unbelievably quick and handles like its on rails! gotta admit I miss the sound of the c63 but with the rs7's sports exhaust package the naughty little backfire makes makes up for it. happy boy right now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom