Anyone want to buy a watch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like this should be in the classifieds section !

Moving.....

S.

Finishes Saturday folks, plus it's a bargain!!

I`m still waiting for Howard to find my Radiomir Black Seal for under list.

I've no time for watches! :)

....sorry could'nt resist!

esox said:
I`m still waiting for Howard to find my Radiomir Black Seal for under list.

I'd forgotten about that !! :rolleyes:

LOL Alan - I have been saying to Mrs JT all week - 'I have someone watching my watch' - there must be some kind of word for this - is it 'alliteration'?

£55 free postage and packing recorded delivery anyone? Didn't sell on eBay unfortunately...
May take £50 if pushed ;)

Regards

JT

Howard said:
I'd forgotten about that !! :rolleyes:
Howard,you can relax now-i found one.

25rad.jpg

Left handed Panerai

Anyone know of these so called left handed versions of Panerai, heard they are very limited and hard to get. Any idea?

tempus_fugix said:
Anyone know of these so called left handed versions of Panerai, heard they are very limited and hard to get. Any idea?
Left-handed versions (or Destro to give them the official title) are regular-series(not limited editions as such,although Panerai make small runs of even their regular pieces) and are available from authorized dealers,due to there only being approx 1200 pieces of each model per year the chances of finding one are slim though.
Look for Pam00115-Luminor Marina Destro.

Ive just come back from holiday in the Carribean where i picked up a Luminor Base (plus i wrangled a free black croc strap) from the Duty-free jewelers at a good discount.Deals are unheard of here in the UK on OP.....

However,at the airport i was offered a Breitling Navitimer World for £1000 less than UK list :eek: .Oh,how i was tempted.....

tempus_fugix said:

Try www.blowers-jewellers.co.uk
They have a left handed version in stock, I purchased my Luminor from them -superb.

Gunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom