Anyone washed their car today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
From Metcheck ... :rolleyes:

' No doubt a few of you thought today was a great day to wash the car.... well, prepare to wash it again in a few days time.

The reason? Dust. A large dust cloud is currently over Spain and is heading towards the UK carried on the thermal plume this weekend.

The dust will arrive across the South coast on Sunday afternoon and push North across many parts of the country during Sunday and into Monday.

Although we can promise you won't be digging your car out of any dust-drifts (do they exist?), after the rain has pushed up from the South during Sunday, so your car will be covered in a fine layer of dust from Africa.

So, if the trouble and strife remarks on how dirty your car is on Monday, you can blame the Sahara Desert.
'

Last edited:
That's a close escape, was going to give it the works this weekend, glad I didn't bother! CHEERS!

Perhaps keep them all tucked up then tomorrow as I washed them tonight.

Or maybe a good time to apply a good wax to make the dust rinse off. I did mine with Meguiars NXT a few weeks ago and haven't needed to wash it since.

Dust ????

Of the last 43 days we've had rain of varying proportions on 42 of them. That's right, one day in the last 6 weeks when it didn't rain.

I'd settle for some dust right now.

It's grim oop north .... ;)

MUUUUWAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA !!! :devil: [echoes off into the distance]

Its a special order with a whippet box in the boot .... and a gravy maker built into the armrest .... ;)

The only extras I have in my car are 2 caps.

A flat cap that allows me to travel in the middle lane of the motorway at 45 Mph

And a baseball cap that allows me to travel 18" off the rear bumper of the car in front regardless of speed.

And not a dodgy badge in sight.

Its a special order with a whippet box in the boot .... and a gravy maker built into the armrest .... ;)

Where do they store their pigeons, and dripping ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom