Anyone watching the rugby tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wales did really well considering how many injuries they had, England on the other hand had a full bench from which to pick the team.
Australia will be an interesting game.

Well done Oz.

Gutted for England.

Commiserations.

As a Scot, I share the pain of defeat but not the underlying knowledge of being out of the tournament.

I suspect will just be a matter of time. SA and AUS were formidable today.

The better team by far won tonight. Well done the Aussies................potential winners I think.

As a Scot, I share the pain of defeat but not the underlying knowledge of being out of the tournament.

I suspect will just be a matter of time. SA and AUS were formidable today.

As a Taff, I'm sat here with a huge grin on my face :D

Oh, and I'm well over the drink-drive limit :p

Stall spotted recently in Budapest. Stuart Lancaster in queue for BOGOF deal. :D

Atmosphere brilliant, ENG just totally outplayed. Have to fall back on my Irish heritage now, but think they might struggle to get past QFs. I think AUS will win the whole thing

Attachments

• image-3772552817.jpg
    image-3772552817.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image-2487104274.jpg
    image-2487104274.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
^ Yep, Ireland have my support now England are finished.
Their game v France next weekend will be a cracker.

I do wonder if the team choice should be changed as the likes of Care, Cippriani, Ashton and Hartley could change the rather staid way we seem to play of late it might be worth trying just to see if it would work.

I do wonder if the team choice should be changed as the likes of Care, Cippriani, Ashton and Hartley could change the rather staid way we seem to play of late it might be worth trying just to see if it would work.

Unfortunately England management/coaches don't seem to want Cipriani. Ashton can't tackle and had his chance. Care in the squad but appears out of favour and Hartley can't seem to stop himself getting banned.
We have the talent, but its finding the right coaches and selection.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the guys who haven't made the team or the bench get a run out in next Saturday's meaningless game v Uruguay.

Unfortunately England management/coaches don't seem to want Cipriani. Ashton can't tackle and had his chance. Care in the squad but appears out of favour and Hartley can't seem to stop himself getting banned.
We have the talent, but its finding the right coaches and selection.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the guys who haven't made the team or the bench get a run out in next Saturday's meaningless game v Uruguay.

Indeed, and all we can do is marvel at the Australian number 10 well I was impressed anyway.

Indeed, and all we can do is marvel at the Australian number 10 well I was impressed anyway.

He had a very very good game, as did all the Australians last night. They are my tip to win the final game at the end of the month.

They did look good but don't write off NZ and South Africa yet.

They did look good but don't write off NZ and South Africa yet.

Well NZ will most likely meet SA in the semis but no I'd never write either side out. Australia just happen to have impressed me the most although they have only played Fiji, Uruguay and England. Their test will come possibly against France or Ireland in the semis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom