Anyone watching the rugby tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not feeling massively confident about this afternoon.

Should be a great game but have a feeling that the Aussies may win. Campese will be unbearable as normal.
Interesting to hear a referee tell a player in one match that if he spoke to him aggressively again he, the player, would be off the pitch! Footballer players please note - if only.

Excellent game last night NZ v Tonga. All Blacks still not firing properly despite the score.
Their scrum is very suspect and the turnovers and mistakes they made give hope to the remaining sides.

Hoping Wales pull off a win this afternoon but Australia look very good. They are my tip to win the final.

Watching the Scotland v Samoa game, the Scottish defence has more holes than a piece of cartoon Swiss cheese.

^ I'm afraid it has. This was supposedly their strongest line up too.
They have done well so far, but I honestly think Japan would be a stronger team to qualify with SA.

Half time and very entertaining so far, but with their defences as they are neither of these sides will be lifting the trophy.

If the hits keep coming there won't be many standing for the quarters!

What a game really enjoyed it wasn't even sure if Scotland would win

Wales off to a good start, always a bad sign!

I hate these bloody adverts

LOL @ 'great defence by Australia'

There is no defence without an attack!!

What a great game that was, both sides giving everything to play Scotland ;)

That leaves Scotland and Ireland.

b ugger...

Northern hemisphere teams don't seem to learn at the breakdown and keep on giving penalties away. Cost Wales dear tonight.

New Zealand are just a machine.

Superb.

Fantastic tries by the All Blacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom