Anyone watching the rugby tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unbelievable........

Wouldn't have mattered if the penalty for the previous event (see video link I posted) had been correctly given and the Australian player yellow carded.

A good point, especially as the TMO can alert the referee to foul play.

Especially given that the TMO was responsible for the yellow card awarded against Scotland at the start of the second half for an apparent deliberate knock-on.

AUS would have had a scrum in any case, for the knock on. Great match, and a brilliant atmosphere. Scotland were always playing catch up but made their opportunities count - AUS should have been out of sight but were very sloppy.

Very disappointed by Ireland but ARG started that match like NZL against France - all out wide fast attack. Looking forward to the AUS v ARG semi-final now.

Attachments

• image-2638466948.jpg
    image-2638466948.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations AMGeed - hope you had an accumulator bet on.

You called it right, unlike Joubert.

Unfortunately I'm not a betting man although I like to guess the results beforehand.
Joubert did indeed make a mistake, but he is being crucified on the Rugby Forum. I don't think there is anything sinister about this, just he had a poor game with some of his decisions.

BBC Sport - Rugby World Cup 2015: 'Craig Joubert wrong to award penalty'

Any Scot isn't going to feel any better reading that. Basically, they were robbed.

On a brighter note, Scotland, Ireland and Wales have much to look forward to in the coming 6 Nations. There is no way Scotland will be at the foot of the table like many previous years. They really have progressed under Vern Cotter.

No real surprise with the result. I just hope ITV don't get it again the adverts have driven me mad, I guess I never watch ITV well at least not live.

Very enjoyable game, Dan Carter can kick a bit!

Excellent 2nd half and NZ deserved winners. A great tournament, some super rugby, hopefully Japan 2019 can equal this.

A great tournament, some super rugby, hopefully Japan 2019 can equal this.

Indeed. And lots of great fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom