Anyone with a STAR Diagnosis kit in LONDON

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzclk

Car
An AMG
Hi all,

recently got a CLK-230K just want to have it scanned and check that its all ok and nothing bigtime wrong with it,

Anyone have a star diagnosis kit in London / Essex area?

Thanks

Its worth the trip down to Olly at PCS in Portsmouth - he will put it on a ramp and give it a once over as well as plugging in his Star.

It may seem a long way but there are people on here who will travel a lot further for his services :)

Hi all,

recently got a CLK-230K just want to have it scanned and check that its all ok and nothing bigtime wrong with it,

Anyone have a star diagnosis kit in London / Essex area?

Thanks

Pop round to Woking and we can take a quick look at it with STAR for you.

try suki at PCS 07831348015, i use him for all my merc bits and peices, he`s in east london.

Thank you for all the replies, really am appericate it, sorry about the delay in reply have been away for a few days and have come back to car problems :( ...

looks like the only option is heading down to the GTG at PCS and handing it to the one and only Olly! as im running into a serious problem and not sure what to do anymore.
Saved up for this car so much and its beginning to give me problems. :confused:

If I cant make the GTG then I will contact some of the people mentioned in the thread of may visit you at Woking Alfie.

Thanks again everyone, Glad to be part of a great forum, just hope my car isnt a lemon.

:eek:

Last edited:
Hi

W208 2001, 75,000 Miles

Had it scanned this morning on a scanner - dont know what type (he said it was expensive)

Came back with Low Hydrolyic preassure or something along them lines, didnt manage to get a printout of the diagnoisis, but it was along them lines. so either the pump is shot or it needs some oil...

What would you lot say?

Drove mostly ok today, didnt hold me up in the morning, went out of gear twice...

Advise pleaseee
icon_smile.gif

Thank you everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom