Anyone with an EPC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyer

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Mustang GT
Found this part in my garage, but not sure what it's off: A002 988 08 81. It's some sort of clip.

Also, does the EPC have prices? The handle that releases the rear seat backrest broke yesterday, so will need to replace it. The part number is: 202 929 0158 L. Could do with a rough idea of what to expect from my friendly dealership.

Thanks in advance :)

The clip is for the A pillar cover.

The other part number isn't listed. You can look up prices here

Thanks for that :) I remember the clip now.

Thanks also for the link. As you say, they don't list the part; actually, they don't list many parts. But, useful all the same. Cheers.

Is 202 920 01 64 what you're after? Item 167 here. List price £5.49 + VAT.
Cheers Brian, well it sure looks the same, but the part number is definitely 202 929 0158 L, stamped on it. I did put a call in to my local dealer yesterday, but still awaiting their call back :rolleyes: Still, if it's only £6.45, can cope with that :D

On the same note... is there a part number for the plastic bit of the boot floor, that can clip to the top of the opening to hold it up (W202)?

On the same note... is there a part number for the plastic bit of the boot floor, that can clip to the top of the opening to hold it up (W202)?

Your part number "202 929 0158 L" looks like a mystery. Would be nice if experts explained where such a number can come from when it does not appear on the EPC. It could be from a different car but even W202 does not seem to have this part.

Are you this time talking about a W202 part, 17 here:
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.as...417717.418&CT=F&cat=44V&SID=69&SGR=045&SGN=04

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom