AP tyres, Rotherham, hunter Road force.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimjamiejames

Car
S211 e350, daimler sovereign custom project
I've had an issue with a vibration at higher motorway speeds on my e63 so today I took my car into AP tyres in Rotherham. I have nothing to do with the business and it was my first visit but I'd definitely go back. All the staff were welcoming and helpful despite it being very busy.

Dave that carried out the balancing was really helpful and very knowledgeable. I watched him for nearly 2 hours and he explained everything with lots of detail. I'm very happy with the service. I thought it might be useful for anyone in the North looking for this service.

I've had an issue with a vibration at higher motorway speeds on my e63 so today I took my car into AP tyres in Rotherham. I have nothing to do with the business and it was my first visit but I'd definitely go back. All the staff were welcoming and helpful despite it being very busy.

Dave that carried out the balancing was really helpful and very knowledgeable. I watched him for nearly 2 hours and he explained everything with lots of detail. I'm very happy with the service. I thought it might be useful for anyone in the North looking for this service.
Was the problem cured?

Was the problem cured?
I've not been on a long enough run really but there does seem to be a significant improvement. One of my tyres was quite badly out of shape so although they did the best they could ultimately that tyre needs replacing. You get a lot of feedback from the road force machine. Every one of my tyres was incorrectly balanced, not perfectly fitted and out of round to greater or lesser degree, luckily the alloys were all good. It's was quite a fascinating process or maybe I'm just a bit nerdy when it comes to data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom