Apology

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donza

I apologise if i offended anyone on this board.

Stuff happens, and its how you deal with it that matters.

Cheers

I followed your thread on the clocked Merc, and I didn't reply because I didn't want to get involved in the row which ensued.

Just for the record, I am pleased you're getting it sorted out, and I'm sorry you've had a pretty cr*ppy week. I hope next week gets a lot better for you!

And some of you other guys need to give people a break sometimes - you guys are soooooooooo much worse than girls when it comes to being B*tches sometimes!! (And I say that with a smile on my face because I love you guys, you know I do, but hell - sometimes things are better left unsaid!!!) ;)

Donza, go to sleep tonight and relax hon.

And some of you other guys need to give people a break sometimes - you guys are soooooooooo much worse than girls when it comes to being B*tches sometimes!! (And I say that with a smile on my face because I love you guys, you know I do, but hell - sometimes things are better left unsaid!!!) ;)

Such as ??...:D

you guys are soooooooooo much worse than girls when it comes to being B*tches sometimes!! (And I say that with a smile on my face because I love you guys, you know I do, but hell - sometimes things are better left unsaid!!!) ;)

When did you last read about us discussing C cups, or if those pink high heels go with that red dress.

Re the C cup bit, they do at times defy the laws of engineering in what they can hold

you guys are soooooooooo much worse than girls when it comes to being B*tches sometimes!! (And I say that with a smile on my face because I love you guys, you know I do,.

That's why you do......

Go on, admit it...

It takes courage to say "sorry" in the real and virtual world, so good on you. Hopefully the issues are well on the way to be resolved.

Anyway enough about that...

When did you last read about us discussing C cups, or if those pink high heels go with that red dress.

Malcolm, that's because us blokes understand fashion, and know you should never wear pink high heels with a red dress.

Well having had the privellege of meeting you on Sunday, I can confirm that you definitely shouldn't wear pink high heels and a red dress!!

:eek: :D

It takes courage to say "sorry" in the real and virtual world, so good on you. Hopefully the issues are well on the way to be resolved.

Anyway enough about that...

Malcolm, that's because us blokes understand fashion, and know you should never wear pink high heels with a red dress.

Well having had the privellege of meeting you on Sunday, I can confirm that you definitely shouldn't wear pink high heels and a red dress!!

:eek: :D

Thank you for the advice Bobby and they can all go to a charity shop:D:D

crockers said:
Such as ??...:D

:p:p:p:p

That's why you do......

Go on, admit it...

....that and coz you all love yourselves so much!! ;)

Re the C cup bit, they do at times defy the laws of engineering in what they can hold

:eek: Television - behave yourself!!!! ;);)

You guys obviously need a strong hand! :D

Donza, I echo what has already been said. I'm glad you "saw sense" and made a public apology. It is not an easy thing to do, especially with some of the comments made both by you and others.

I hope the rest of your ownership experience rocks :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes, back on topic thank you Donza :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom