Apple car play GLC 250 D Premium Plus 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stote

Car
GLC
Sorry to disturb you guys, I,m on the market for a GLC 250d premium plus in uk, I’Ve seen one 2018 build do you know if it has car player?

Regards

If it is premium plus GLC then it has COMAND NTG5*2. COMAND NTG5*2 does not support CarPlay or Android Auto.

Later versions of the Audio-20 do, and it was an option

Richard

(NB, the facelift coming in September (ish) has a newer version of COMAND and will support CarPlay)

Thanks guys, unfortunately I can’t buy new car as to be used.

I’m just about to hand back a brilliant blue GLC250d premium plus with almost all extras (driver assistance pack, full leather, 360 Camera, air suspension, fancy headlights, etc etc) coming up to 3 years old. Guaranteed residual is 26k so shout if interesting to you!

I’m just about to hand back a brilliant blue GLC250d premium plus with almost all extras (driver assistance pack, full leather, 360 Camera, air suspension, fancy headlights, etc etc) coming up to 3 years old. Guaranteed residual is 26k so shout if interesting to you!

That would be a lot of car for 26k. Only a few k above the very basic models.

Did you find you used the driving assistance much? I feel like my next car must have it but haven’t heard much real world feedback about it.

Hi yes I'm interested do you where will you hand back the car?

Regards

Hi yes I would be very interested , were would you hand this car in?

Regards
Sergio

Did you find you used the driving assistance much? I feel like my next car must have it but haven’t heard much real world feedback about it.

Yes. Some Years ago (Previous W166 ML63 or maybe car before that) I had a micro-snooze whilst driving on a motorway :-( - It kept me in lane and woke me up. So I wouldn't buy one without it now. (Makes getting a used car much more difficult). I like the distronic plus as it makes cruise control really work well as it automatically slows down. Lane assist not so useful (apart from the case above - so much so I retrofitted lane assist to my wife's old A class as it had the correct camera in the windscreen already), blind spot assist with its red warning triangle sort of encourages you not to look over your shoulder but I like it still

As I say, whatever I replace the GLC250d will have the Driving Assistance pack..

Cheers
Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom