Apple CarPlay / Android auto for W205 C and W253 GLC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
I am currently testing this in my W205 c class.

British made and properly licensed with Apple. Hopeing to launch it next week after a thorough test this week.

email me on [email protected] if you want to be notified when its ready.

CarPlay.JPG

We will make it as cheap as we possibly can.

The real beauty of this is that it retains all the original features of the underlying Comand/audio-20 system and uses the cars existing controls. No loss of functionality at all. We have kits for NTG 5*1, NTG 5*2 and NTG 4.5/7 both Audio-20 and comand. Its easy to switch between CarPlay/Android and the underlying comand without taking your hands off the wheel.

Currently taking bookings from 5th November onwards for those who want to get in quickly. I'll be emailing the list we have built up of interested parties in the next few days. We wanted to announce/ offer it to forums first.

Really interested in this and have just emailed you

We will make it as cheap as we possibly can.

The real beauty of this is that it retains all the original features of the underlying Comand/audio-20 system and uses the cars existing controls. No loss of functionality at all. We have kits for NTG 5*1, NTG 5*2 and NTG 4.5/7 both Audio-20 and comand. Its easy to switch between CarPlay/Android and the underlying comand without taking your hands off the wheel.

Currently taking bookings from 5th November onwards for those who want to get in quickly. I'll be emailing the list we have built up of interested parties in the next few days. We wanted to announce/ offer it to forums first.

hi really interested in this sent an email!

Looks great, and a welcome upgrade.

Hmmm, I have 4.5 in my c207.....

Would this therefore work in mine?

Look forward to a more formal announcement

I'm looking forward to prices.....

Hiya, I'm interested, but my email bounced back - Ive got a late 2016 S205 c250d with comand.
Gerry

Hmmm, I have 4.5 in my c207.....

Would this therefore work in mine?

Look forward to a more formal announcement

yes.

any update on pricing and availability please?

Apple Carplay would make an ideal Xmas present for me from my wife!

Hi I am interested. Is this a software or hardware solution?
What kind of requirements are neccessary, i mean SA Code is neccessary to guarantee that it works.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom