Apple Ios 7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Ios 7 is ready to download.

Wondering how many applications wont work after the update.

Download is taking ages for me, for obvious reasons.

I saw plenty of app updates over the past few days so I'd be surprised if there are any major issues with apps. Never caused me any issues in the past for sure.

Just waiting for the download to finish.....

It won't update my iPad.....keeps telling me I have not got permissions. More like they don't have enough servers on the job...:devil: :fail

I'm going to leave my iPad until the end of the week once things have settled down.

I'll wait for the first revision - as I always do.

Let the masses sort out the bug fixes :)

Still on 6.13 and there is nothing at all is tempting about os7.... Sill more items available through cydia that crapple doesn't have..... Probably stay on 6.13 now until upgrade time next September when main new model will no doubt be introduced

36 hours remaining according to my download!!!!!!!!!

Now running ios7 on my ipad and posting this, all good so far, i quite like it,

Had ios7 for a while now as cousin is a developer, must say it actually runs smoother, quicker and for some reason the camera seems a lot better even the front one...over all i think its the best so far especially the menu once you push the screen upwards.

LTD said:
I'll wait for the first revision - as I always do.

Let the masses sort out the bug fixes :)

Best way as Apple always seem to mess something up initially, who can forget IOS4 and Bluetooth connectivity!!

Comforting to note that it is only Apple that have V1.0 bugs.

Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again.ust off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again.

IOS7 looks vaguely familiar. :D

Attachments

• ios7.jpg
    ios7.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 90
brucemillar said:
Comforting to note that it is only Apple that have V1.0 bugs.

Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again.ust off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again. Just off to re-boot my Windows 7 PC again.

Nope, Windows 8.1 is out next month! :)

Ack I gave in and updated mine tonight, took 15 minutes, smooth as silk.

Its good Apple have changed IOS they need to do something pretty radical if you ask me although I am sure there are plenty of people out there who wont like it.

I really like it, nicer feel to if! Took some ideas from android and made them better!

I'll wait for the jailbreak, IOS is too restricted for me without it, that or move to an S4 mini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom