Apple Ios 7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
kalvin928 said:
... And probably have more useful features than OS7 could ever have. Any best of luck with your dilema

You are very very wrong.

Updated my 2nd Gen iPad yesterday to IOS 7. No issues and all existing data intact. It's a different look but first impressions are quite good. If anybody uses Evernote, the upgrade to go with IOS 7 is good, IMHO, very clean and logical.

Is it just me or does this new OS look more 'Fisher Price' than Steve Jobs?

I have found the new soft wear good but even with shutting down apps running in back ground
It's eating battery life more since

The iPhone 5s has to chips one closes down and manages the application from what I hand seen as this is not in 4s I think this is why

I could be wrong but at a guess

Is it just me or does this new OS look more 'Fisher Price' than Steve Jobs?

+1
One of the attractions of IOS was the lovely sculpted, slightly 3D feel.
I definitely think the 2D neon theme is a backward step.

IOS 7 is faster but looks and feel is backwards I agree.

There isn’t much difference between the new iPhone5S and the 5; I certainly not noticed any difference in performance.

If you are thinking of going from the iPhone5 to the S then DON'T as it's not worth it, I’d say wait for the 6 to come out.

How do you split your mail boxes if you have more than one? Ive not been able to do this since the update? Also, cant seem to get rid of the recent apps that would still appear to be running in the background, eating away at the battery life.

A17 LTF said:
How do you split your mail boxes if you have more than one? Ive not been able to do this since the update? Also, cant seem to get rid of the recent apps that would still appear to be running in the background, eating away at the battery life.

Swipe the open apps upwards to close them.

BenzedUP said:
IOS 7 is faster but looks and feel is backwards I agree.

There isn’t much difference between the new iPhone5S and the 5; I certainly not noticed any difference in performance.

If you are thinking of going from the iPhone5 to the S then DON'T as it's not worth it, I’d say wait for the 6 to come out.

Exactly my thoughts!!! I think my my contract renewal is at right time as went from ip4 to ip5 (2 yrs) and didn't have option of 4s, same now... Next September should be a whole new iPhone..... But may have decided to go Android by then...... It took me 4-5 months to have phone set up right with all apps/ tweaks etc and to change so soon is too much stress..... Seeing what apps working/ when updates coming out etc etc....

I am thinking of getting the 5s if I can get a financially viable way out of my existing contract as Vodafone have admitted that many sales reps sold the iPhone 5 as being a 4G handset.

At present Voda's offer would mean paying for a 5s on top of paying £60 to quit the contract, which to me is not worth it.

They are watching you.

Attachments

• fingers.jpg
    fingers.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 43
I am thinking of getting the 5s if I can get a financially viable way out of my existing contract as Vodafone have admitted that many sales reps sold the iPhone 5 as being a 4G handset.

At present Voda's offer would mean paying for a 5s on top of paying £60 to quit the contract, which to me is not worth it.

iPhone 5 is a 4G handset

Didnt want to start the new thread just for this, but is there a radio app on the iphone, that does t require internet connection?

I remember there was something like that on my blackberry, where all I had to do is to plug in the headphones, and that worked as antenna.

All the apps i have come across on the iphone, seem to work of the data connection, not radio waves.

Got an iPhone?

Downloaded IOS 7?

Have you disabled the default "Upload Photos to Facebook" function?

No doubt. However, here is a former politician who rather wishes he had:

http://www.trendingcentral.com/london-deputy-mayor-uploads-****-pics-to-facebook/

(Heavily pixelated, you will be pleased to know. Although I rather doubt that small comfort cheers him up much)

Where does that option exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom