Apple is making $8.3m profit an hour, 24 hours a day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would that make up for the times when they weren't making a profit?

Not from me they're not!

Phone from HTC

Tablet from Samsung.
:D:D:D:D:D

This is what happens when people blindly upgrade to the next model without even considering the cheaper (often more powerful) completion.

It puts a perspective on business, I lost two grand last week and was rightly annoyed. My error too. Ha,ha 3bn p.a. profit, incredible.

Crickey, I'd sell 20% of my stock and buy all the US Aircraft carriers...then sell em to China. Ah you gotta love the free market boys!
Now watch this drive!

Makes me glad I ignored my FA and put a big chunk of SIPP into Apple many moons ago. I do feel for the other industries that are suffering , but as WDB mentioned, its a free market !

Still only 4% of the USA's national debt though!

This is what happens when people blindly upgrade to the next model without even considering the cheaper (often more powerful) completion.

It's really down to some very clear and concise thinking over the years as to how technology and services should be packaged for the consumer.

The likes of the iPod, iPhone, and iPad were not the first - and in terms of core technology not unique. But Apple set about creating a services infrastructure that worked and selling the products such that they fitted into that.

Other companies managed the teechnology not the services but not both.

Having managed to take the high ground Apple has been effective at holding and consolidating it by looking after the details and setting the standard for how products should look and feel.

I'm not happy with the way Apple protects its market - and I think as a technology company they are overated. But look at where Apple gets its money and then look at the likes of Microsoft, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony, HP, Motorola and also the likes of O2, Vodafone, Verizon and Orange - and figure that Apple moved onto all of ther turf after they had been messing about for years and sorted out what the customer actually wanted.

as long as they don't lose focus and keep make stuff better than others, long live Apple :)

as long as they don't lose focus and keep make stuff better than others, long live Apple :)

That's the attitude that keeps the prices higher than they might otherwise be.

Bit like football shirts.

Not from me they're not!

Phone from HTC

Tablet from Samsung.
:D:D:D:D:D

Not from me either. Highly overrated, IMHO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom