Apple lion problem with excel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nigel cross

MB Enthusiast
Car
W164 ML350 Audi S4
A problem has occurred since my upgrade to lion.
When I open a word or excel document, t doesn't open the one I'm after but the last one I looked at.
But if i chose the open document and then close excel it works ok,
looks like an issue with the open save new app

A problem has occurred since my upgrade to lion.
When I open a word or excel document, t doesn't open the one I'm after but the last one I looked at.
But if i chose the open document and then close excel it works ok,
looks like an issue with the open save new app

I haven't looked at this article just yet because I do not have any issues as yet but this may be the solution to your issue. :)

I haven't looked at this article just yet because I do not have any issues as yet but this may be the solution to your issue. :)

Dont think its that, looks like if you use your Mac with multi users, you can resume the programmes that you were using before yoy switched users. Previously you had to load them all up from scratch

Dont think its that, looks like if you use your Mac with multi users, you can resume the programmes that you were using before yoy switched users. Previously you had to load them all up from scratch

I see... I was considering the new saved state function. Each user should be able to open the software they were using at the place they were using it. surely each user has a different login so the computer does not know what software state to bring up until the login process is complete and the particular software is invoked by the user after a legitimate login process has been completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom