Apple to buy Tesla?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
If rumours are true then this is predicted to happen in the next 18 months.

I can see this being quite an interesting partnership although I suspect it would be the end of free charging points and perhaps the need for monolithic 'Tesla only' roads.

If rumours are true then this is predicted to happen in the next 18 months.

I can see this being quite an interesting partnership although I suspect it would be the end of free charging points and perhaps the need for monolithic 'Tesla only' roads.

Any idea why, is there some sort of logical crossover and Apple have massive cash reserves?

I wonder how your supposed to connect the on board displays to iTunes to update your mp3 list?

I suppose Tesla will now cut their model range, options list, and colour choice?

At least they wouldn't keep crashing :)

No - every so often they'll just continually spin on the spot while scintillating in multiple bright colours - and ignore the soft shutdown sequence.

unfortunately you'll need to jailbreak it before you can use a non-apple charging post

On the plus side, it might be quite fun using an iPad and a virtual a steering wheel with all the car's functions available on the touch screen…………right up to the moment an inadvertent multi-finger gesture/swipe results in a change from from steering wheel app to angry birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom