AppleCare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

If I were to buy AppleCare in the USA and put it on my UK iPhone would it be valid?

Regards

Tan

Hi

If I were to buy AppleCare in the USA and put it on my UK iPhone would it be valid?

Regards

Tan

AppleCare Protection Plan FAQs

Where can I purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan?
Depending on the Apple product, the AppleCare Protection Plan is available at the Apple Online Store, Apple retail stores and many Apple Authorised Resellers, including many wireless service providers. Apple recommends that you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan in your country of residence, because each AppleCare Protection Plan has terms and conditions specific to consumers of the country or region in which the plan is offered. The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone is currently available in Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.

What service options does the AppleCare Protection Plan offer?
The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac and iPod provide global repair coverage. If you take your Apple hardware with you when you travel and happen to need repair service, you can either go to an Apple Retail Store or contact Apple for information on how to obtain service. Service will be limited to the options available in the country where service is requested. Service options, parts availability and response time vary according to country. Please see the AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete details.

I got my first mac from the states with apple care. It needed repairs in year three... sent it to a UK repair centre, who couldn't fix the fault (caps lock light not going off!!) and so gave me a brand new mac!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom