Approved used 2 years servicing C Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rayaans

Car
C200
Anyone know if this is on the car or am I supposed to receive some kind of paperwork to suggest it has 2 years servicing included?

If the free servicing was provided as Mercedes Benz Service Care Plan, then this is an official service plan and if you phone-up any MB dealer with your car's VIN they'll be able to confirm that the car has an active Service Care Plan.

If, however, this was simply provided ad-hoc by the local dealer, then it wouldn't be registered centrally with MB and the services can only be redeemed at that particular dealership.

Didn't they give you any paperwork with the car? I bought my c300 around the same time (end February) and the dealer gave me some paperwork on the handover regarding the 2 free services :)

If the free servicing was provided as Mercedes Benz Service Care Plan, then this is an official service plan and if you phone-up any MB dealer with your car's VIN they'll be able to confirm that the car has an active Service Care Plan.

If, however, this was simply provided ad-hoc by the local dealer, then it wouldn't be registered centrally with MB and the services can only be redeemed at that particular dealership.
Yes so it's supposed to have 2 free services as bought approved used before March 31st. I got told it'll come through the post in 2 weeks or so.

Didn't they give you any paperwork with the car? I bought my c300 around the same time (end February) and the dealer gave me some paperwork on the handover regarding the 2 free services :)
Not really. Just an invoice and a the cars book pack

I will dig out the paperwork that I got with mine and pop a photo on later. I have filed it away :)

I will dig out the paperwork that I got with mine and pop a photo on later. I have filed it away :)
Thanks!

I was told Mercedes send it directly through the post to my address. Surprisingly..... I havent received anything as such!

This was page 1 of 10 that the dealer gave to me when I collected the car and then I received a letter from Mercedes Care ServiceCare Team dated the day after I collected the car.
I would ring your dealer and make sure that they have set it up for you

It's an offer in the hope of selling more cars I think Mark. It was on loads of C class cars when I bought mine and on the Op's by the sound of it.
Part of the paperwork given to me by the dealer

As your plan has been paid upfront as part of a Mercedes Benz cars customer offer, any unused services can be passed onto a new owner should you sell your vehicle.
The ServiceCare plan, once effective, if a contract between yourself and Mercedes Benz cars UK Ltd directly and is not with your MB retailer

This was page 1 of 10 that the dealer gave to me when I collected the car and then I received a letter from Mercedes Care ServiceCare Team dated the day after I collected the car.
I would ring your dealer and make sure that they have set it up for you

So I never received anything like this from Mercedes Newcastle.

Ive been in touch via email to the salesman and he says it is now set up but not sure why it took so long. I'll wait for the paperwork in the post and see what happens, but I have it in writing now anyway

That's good. Glad you got sorted. It's an offer too good to think you might miss out on isn't it.
I linked my car up to mercedes me the day I dug out the paperwork for you. I then tried to add the service info to the service portal but the 4 digit pin code that it says is sent, didn't arrive by email or mobile number. I chatted online to a chap and he said that they have a problem with mercedes me at the moment so I have emailed them. I thought that I may as well the service info to the mercedes me account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom