Approved Used G63 for £112k ... take a look at the back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
Saw this G63 for sale at M-B World today for £111,970

Look at the spare wheel cover :eek:

Crikey Riley!!!

That's not great is it? Did you point it out to them?

I'm wondering if that damage is the reason it's so cheap.

Ant. :D

Rusting both sides so not recent ... really obvious on a white car, bizarre they'd leave it out like that IMO.

Given the rust, that's not fresh damage. Appalling that it got onto the forecourt, on supposedly the UK's premier dealership. Someone needs sacking for that..

Cheers,

Gaz

Can't imagine parts are easy to get hold of for a G though

So, that makes it OK then. "Sorry, sir, but it is a second-hand car. Some age-related marks should be expected". :devil::devil:

Cheers,

Gaz

Can't imagine parts are easy to get hold of for a G though

Surely there are still some good panel beaters left in the UK?

I'm fairly sure that whoever buys this car will demand that this is replaced before handover. However, as already said, Mercs Premier dealership AND £113k motor it should have been done before it even got on the court.

Email pic to dealership telling them to get their act together.

Who buys those monstrosities?

They are a horrible looking tank that has little use on UK roads. And the price is laughable:fail

Who buys those monstrosities?

They are a horrible looking tank that has little use on UK roads. And the price is laughable:fail

If I could afford, id have one over virtually any car (not in white though) :)

Really?
Hateful looking thing. Rather have a RR if pushed, but these Chelsea tractors do zilch for me, if you hadn't already guessed:D

Really?
Hateful looking thing. Rather have a RR if pushed, but these Chelsea tractors do zilch for me, if you hadn't already guessed:D

Yep, just somthing about them. Always liked them since I was a kid, I had a Nintendo game called 'RC ProAM and on the title screen there was a G:

rcproam4.jpg

Sat in Jays at his GTG and I was amazed how narrow inside they are though.

No wonder it is displayed with the rear end up against a wall. Shameful practice, displaying a vehicle with that damage but I'm not surprised to be honest.

I'm sure that it will be repaired/replaced before delivery.

Whilst I am sure not relavent to this vehicle, I was looking at some used E63 estates at MB World that had been used as demo vehicles on the track. They were not trying to hide that fact, and the prices were attractive. What did concern me was some corrosion on the chrome threshold strip at the tailgate opening and marking on other trim. The sales guy said it was due to a chemical they add to the water sprayed onto the track, which was corrosive. I bought a car elsewhere in the end.

It's what people used to use as a gauge before parking sensors were invented.

Nah - that's what towbars are for.

Cheers,

Gaz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom