APS 30......software Version 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex Argent

Car
E250 CDi Sport Auto
Evening All (now from which famous TV series was that first used? Answers on a postcard please to: MBClub UK..........:eek: :D ),

I'm trying to assess whether (or not) to invest £180 or so of very hard-earned cash in upgrading my APS 30 software from V.9. to V.10.

Does anyone have any experience of V.10. (Alfie? Television?) and is it really worth this kind of dosh?

I gather the ROM flash upgrade that is included on the CD(s) is a significant improvement (multi-voice capability, 50% faster sat aquisition, 50% faster route planning, etc), but I can't seem to find anywhere as to what extent the mapping has been updated (specifically for UK). More importantly, does it have 5 digit postcode search??

V.9. is now well out-dated with not even the A1/M62 junction changes present....two years ago now? :crazy: Now we have even more A1 changes with (shortly) no roundabouts between Peterborough - Wetherby, and obviously 100's of other road/junction amendments since it's launch.

I'm still considering going to Comand, so I'm just hoping someone is going to say "don't bother, it's c**p. That may well help me to make up my mind either one way or t'other (I'm not saying which though :rolleyes: )

Any advice/help appreciated, as always ;)

Have a good evening!

Thanks,

Alex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom