Are our Welsh friends still with us?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
it appears not :eek:

see here

oh dear :D

How much are we paying these people? :crazy: I couldn't beleive it when I heard, perhaps the severn crossings become detached and it floated off :D

No wonder my water rates are so high :eek:

:rolleyes: Typical of government from afar and what a crap excuse.

S.

Does that also mean no more "affectionate sheep"? :D :p

Maybe it's because the EU got rid of Neil Kinnock too !

Last edited:
GRAV888 said:
Does that also mean no more "affectionate sheep"? :D :p

You're ok, they moved to the Forest of Dean first :D :D :D

I'll show that map to my local authority when they demand the council tax, "we don't exist" I'll tell them.

We now exist in a parallel universe, happily devoid of the likes of Emporer Bush and his evil minion Darth Blair. Long live the rebellion......

Sorry, were's my tablets.

...my company has an office in Brecon and everyone has been getting alot of mileage out of this. The patience of the Wales Office is wearing thin! People ringing just to check that they were 'still there' etc. When I went there I phoned to ask 'do I pay to get in or pay to get out' (Bridge Toll).
Les

I'm a new Welsh merc person if that counts....

Davidoff said:
I'm a new Welsh merc person if that counts....

It certainly does, the more of us the better, we seem to be the token minority 'ere. And know we're homeless thanks to the EU, I'm thinking of modelling myself on another nationless indevidual - Yasser Arafat!!

We could be the WLO - Welsh Liberation Organisation, or the Peoples Front of Wales.......etc etc.

Now, where is that tea towel..... ;)

sportyreptile said:
It certainly does, the more of us the better, we seem to be the token minority 'ere. And know we're homeless thanks to the EU, I'm thinking of modelling myself on another nationless indevidual - Yasser Arafat!!

We could be the WLO - Welsh Liberation Organisation, or the Peoples Front of Wales.......etc etc.

Now, where is that tea towel..... ;)
Does that make me an infiltrator? I'm a Londoner living in South Wales for the last 17 years :p

S.

Tidy, Innit see!

:rock:

Pobol Y Cym has a lot to answer for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom