Are Privilege Allparts of Oldham represented on this site?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lisa110rry

Car
1999 SLK Kompressor and a Honda CRV (the latter gone but not forgotten)
Went to 'parts shark' and researched a couple of parts for my car with them today and then drove there to buy a couple of things for my service and MOT and a couple of minor upgrades for tomorrow. I bought an offside rear light cluster and a driver's side window mechanism, all in, including VAT for £94. I liked the fact the person I dealt with all the way through was female, I didn't feel like an idiot, which I probably would have if dealing with a man, and I was charmed by the fact that the ladies from the firm came out to admire my lovely little bright green SLK. One of the ladies said 'let me know if you decide to sell her', lol. I can't compliment them enough, very professional, and very nice. Let me know, please if they have a presence on here, I'd like to recommend them in the right place. I have searched but can find nothing.

You mean Prestige all parts?

That's the one! I should have got my invoice out to check the name.

Dealt with them more than once,never had an issue

I have used them for a replacement light switch @ £20.00 as opposed to £180.00 from MB. Good service and cheaper than Dronsfields, who are just round the corner from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom