Are there any MB specific car shows?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

szucchet

Car
W219 CLS 55 AMG
Hi Everyone!

Just wondering if there are any MB specific car shows/meets that used to happen before Covid-19?

Thinking how it would really be good to have a meet up and drool over each others cars :)

Kind Regards,

Simone

hahahaha might need to be an entry requirement!

I have never seen an SLR Mclaren in the wild, thing id need a bib if I saw one!

Hi Everyone!

Just wondering if there are any MB specific car shows/meets that used to happen before Covid-19?

Thinking how it would really be good to have a meet up and drool over each others cars :)

Kind Regards,

Simone
Join the AMG Private Lounge forum where you can find details of a Peak District meet in August.

Thankfully mine will have PPF and ceramic coating soon so drool should perl right off lol.
I reckon PPE is better than PPF in this day and age if you’re meeting up with others ;)

The obvious one to mention is Benz on the Green (BOTG) - was cancelled this year due to the Lockdown, but is usually a great day out :cool:

If you have a particular interest in Mercedes Benz and you've not visited before, Benz World at Brooklands is a very good place to visit. You'll see everything from historic Mercedes to current models and F1 cars. Have a look at their website Home of the famous Brooklands racing circuit

There's a choice of driving experiences too on their test track.

The obvious one to mention is Benz on the Green (BOTG) - was cancelled this year due to the Lockdown, but is usually a great day out :cool:
Hopefully the above event will be rescheduled albeit on a smaller scale later in the year once the lockdown is totally lifted. Keep an eye out in the Events section.
It's one not to miss with up to 100 cars in attendance usually.

Awesome! Thanks for all the internal forum pointers and for suggesting brooklands! After a quick google that sounds like an awesome day out!!! Will start the roadtrip planning from Manchester soon 😊

@Teego do you have a link to the private lounge by any chance? Got a few hits on google and unsure which to register with 😊

Thanks! Registering now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom