Are these AMG rims suitable...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They would fit, I'm not sure that the style suits the W202 but they would definitely look striking! :)

There is a picture of a w202 with the same rims on the murray systems site, and it looks very nice!

But just noticed that the rims in the eBay add may be reps, so not so keen now!

They are replicas indeed but look still look good.

so what are the main drawbacks, if any, of using reps instead of oem? weight of wheel, build quality etc?

ideally i would like a set of amg II, can anyone suggest a set of known quality reps?

gchild said:
ideally i would like a set of amg II, can anyone suggest a set of known quality reps?
17" AMG styling II rims are ~£250 each, brand new from basically any wheel shop. More like £300 each from a stealership.

I would personally not entertain the idea of replicas when the real thing isn't much more expensive.

We'll have 3 or 4 sets of used AMG II 18" 8/9 next week..

gchild said:

I have a set of 18" genuine AMG IIs sitting in my garage awaiting to be put up on ebay.

They came off a W210 E55 and have the wider wheel at the rear. Currently have Bridgestone SO2 tyres on them and all in good condition.

Ping me if you're interested - I am based in Watford.

rgds

Was!

i dont mind replica wheels but i'd go for a better quality tyre.

Does anyone know off the top of their head whether 18" AMG IIs from an e55 w210 will go straight on to a w202 c class sport without any mods?

I'm awaiting the exact wheel specs...so will post these when I get them...

gchild said:
Does anyone know off the top of their head whether 18" AMG IIs from an e55 w210 will go straight on to a w202 c class sport without any mods?

I'm awaiting the exact wheel specs...so will post these when I get them...
Wheels yes, tyres (if E55 tyres included) no.

The tyre sizes i have are:

Tyres at front are
Bridgestone Potenza SO2 - 235/40ZR18

Tyres at rear are:
Bridgestone Potenza SO2 - likely to be 255/35ZR18

Are they suitable? if not what will i have to go for?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom