Are these convincing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
On the basis that professional thieves take cars knowing they have (or probably have) an active tracker installed then it's unlikely to put anyone off who is serious about taking your car. Might it put off an opportunist? Maybe.

I've had similar stickers on my S211 for about 4 years now and it hasn't been stolen yet! The URL given on my stickers does actually link to a live website, which may help convince someone that they're for real.

I've had similar stickers on my S211 for about 4 years now and it hasn't been stolen yet! The URL given on my stickers does actually link to a live website, which may help convince someone that they're for real.

I think that a sticker showing a link to the website of a private security firm is more convincing than one that says 'monitored by the Police'? The Police don't monitor people's trackers and the thieves would know that....

had a conversation with a copper friend of mine a few days ago, the car thieving scums like their hot hatch and limited edition stuff, hot on the list in the Midlands is Golf R, Audi S3/RS3, Focus RS and strangely some Fiesta ST.

if someone instruct them to take a particular car, they will go out of their way to do it, all cash in hand. :crazy:

If someone is going to nick your car a sticker isnt going to stop them.

Not worried about my car being taken :D too old lol

Just wanted opinions on these :) saw them pop up on eBay

Imagine if you fitted these and the car got pinched anyway, what a waste of £1.95 :p

I heard about the Fiesta ST being extremely popular with thieves. Apparently it's because the bodywork bits can just bolt on to a boggo Fiesta very easily. So they steal, strip, and sell the bodykit to 17 year olds with small engined cars who want to impress girls.

There were even cases of thieves not stealing the car, but stripping it still on the owners drive and leaving them with no bumpers!

Seen on the rear door of a nice Vito last night.

To all Skanky Low Life Druggies
Pushersand general Scummy Wasters
Including Oxygen Thief's & Pedo's.

No tools are left in this van overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using sausage fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom