Are these genuine AMG Wheels ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mblinko

Car
W212 E350 Estate
I have replaced my wheels and will be selling these 8 1/2 J x 18" with ET35. But, before I do, I want to be sure what they are so I describe them properly. They say AMG on them, however, on the back it says on one of the spokes "not OEM" - I'm guessing this means not Mercedes, but are they still AMG ? Anyone recognise the markings / wheel type?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 191
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 188
With the fact that they are ET35 and they say NOT OEM I would say 100% they are replica wheels.

Not genuine and there is no MB part number number on them.

Fairly unusual to have the actual AMG logo on replicas (often says AMC if you look closely). But I agree these are reps.

This set of wheels are non MB

Thanks everyone, good to be sure what they are.

Yep , JIL stamped on the back ( 5th Photo )

What tread's on the Tyres, will they fit a W211 and how much do you want for them?

Yep , JIL stamped on the back ( 5th Photo )

I always wondered what JIL referred to, and following a spot of Googling it apparently JIL stands for "Japan Institute of Labour" and shows that it's approved for sale in Japan.

I always wondered what JIL referred to, and following a spot of Googling it apparently JIL stands for "Japan Institute of Labour" and shows that it's approved for sale in Japan.

Apparently it is actually JWL, if you look closely the verticals of the letters have rounded bottoms making a W.

Wiki says this

What tread's on the Tyres, will they fit a W211 and how much do you want for them?

Don't know if they fit a w211, if an early enquiry doesn't come to anything, they'll be on ebay in a week or so with spacers and bolts.

they are not mb wheels just copys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom