Are these wheels too bling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIRMA

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RCF
I've been having a look at aftermarket wheels for my CL, I'm going for forged as they are a bit stronger and probably recommended for my car. Some are ridiculously expensive but I'm undecided about these. 1 they are too big I'll keep to 20 inch wheels for the sake of a decent ride. 2 I think there multi spoke design suits the CL.
650-hp-crammed-in-the-cl-65-coupe-by-kicherer-2140_1.jpg

As above, will be a pita to clean.

I like them. Make sure you seal them and they shouldn't be too difficult to clean.

If it was me I'd drop a size due to the state of the roads.

At a first glance I wasn't sure because of the symmetrical spacing between the spokes but looking at the rear from a slight angle, yes, I like them and it shows off their concave design.

I wouldn't worry too much about running 21" wheels on a CL. I have them and even with a lowering module the ride is surprisingly good.

At a first glance I wasn't sure because of the symmetrical spacing between the spokes but looking at the rear from a slight angle, yes, I like them and it shows off their concave design.

I wouldn't worry too much about running 21" wheels on a CL. I have them and even with a lowering module the ride is surprisingly good.

I've found out they are actually 20 inch wheels and after an awful lot of hunting found the web site, so I carefully filled out an enquiry form and after 10 re-sends have given up. Not sure if these companies know their contact form never seem to work properly. I read somewhere the wheels are in excess of £10K for a set of four so I'll probably pass on them, pity.

Last edited:
Much prefer the Vossen Wheels :D

I've just asked the question to the Vossen distributor to check if there is any real need to stick to forged wheels as the wheels in that video are not the forged type as far as I know

Looks the part.......dont stress about the cleaning. Just tell the mrs shes got a few extra pots to wash.

Decided forged is probably the wisest route so here are two I like. Constructive opinions welcome as I can't decide which and at the price they are I've got to be right first time. Both Vossen.

Attachments

• vps-305-dark-smoke-dark-smoke_33077_600.jpg
    vps-305-dark-smoke-dark-smoke_33077_600.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 15
  • vps-2-310-dark-smoke-custom-col_33291_170.jpg
    vps-2-310-dark-smoke-custom-col_33291_170.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 17
hopefully this works.

Attachments

• 1525784304115.jpg
    1525784304115.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1525784216950.jpg
    1525784216950.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 34
check out ispiri wheels , some nice designs and light too

Difficult choice but probably I'd go for the 15 spoke. The other is a little too open for me.

What wheel size and offset have you decided on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom