Are you left or right brained

• Yes the lady spins clockwise Im right brained

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Yes the lady spins anticlockwise Im left brained

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Good Lord when I stare she changes - PLEASE POST FIRST CHOICE AS WELL

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HughJarse

MB Enthusiast
Car
c250
Which way does the lady spin
clockwise youre right brained
anticlockwise youre left brained

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

Last edited:
I must be a right brainiac.

I'm also left handed,

I think we should conduct our own research here to find a connection.

For me she is spinning clockwise and try as I might, can't change her diirection, except when using peripheral vision where she's either flipping between anti-colckwise & cw, or is acw, but looked at directly she immediately filips to cw. Nice knockers, though.

:bannana: PLEASE POST LEFT OR RIGHT HANDEDNESS:bannana:

Left handed

Clockwise for me, which kind of disproves the thesis of this experiment. I have no artistic capability at all and have worked in physics research & computation all my adult life!! :bannana:

Clockwise for me, which kind of disproves the thesis of this experiment. I have no artistic capability at all and have worked in physics research & computation all my adult life!! :bannana:
Ditto :cool:

No, it could mean that you have connected the two. Some Left handed people can write with the right hands. It may mean that now and again you have to work a little harder at something or that you simply approach the answer from a different perspective.
Also when people say they aren't arty, it can sometimes simply mean they didnt have a very good teacher, and have never been taught to use that part of themselves. I can't draw for toffee, but really all that is wrong is that I've never been taught to draw.

The first time i looked, it was spinning clockwise. I scrolled down the page to read the text, scrolled back up, and it was now spinning anti-clockwise.

I am ambidexterous, so that seems about right.

Anticlockwise then clockwise, alternating every minute or so. I'm not ambidextrous, the image is though. Open it up in Adobe ImageReady and all bcomes clear.

Last edited:
Clockwise

clockwise you're right brained
anticlockwise you're left brained

Both, which strangely coincides with the results of my last scan.. I have both parts of my brain, left and right.:rolleyes:

I initially voted anti-clockwise, then looked at it a bit longer and I now reckon she spins both ways because the picture seems to be changing.

Clockwise but I'm much closer to the anti clockwise set of attributes.

I'm mostly left handed although I do a fair number of thing right handed.

This is strange - as I have a twin,whom is left handed and I was once told by a psychologist that I was indeed(born) left handed,but that I fought against my natural tendency from birth,to become a right hander.I think he must of used the traits you mentioned to deduce my left brain dominant theory - anyway,she turns anti-clockwise when I watch,only occasionally turning clockwise for a short spell - which may well explain his accurate prediction.

Looks like the sort of dizzy broad I'd like a date with. It could be fun, going around with her. She certainly would make heads turn.

She started clockwise, but I had her going both ways. Er, directions. I'm right-handed, and a better than fair artist (pen-and-ink, and airbrush). I can also do those odd 3-D puzzle things easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom