Argh!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iyse

Car
Porsche Boxster
Can someone PLEASE give me a number of someone to call to order the SLK Evolution pedals for a manual? I can't find anywhere and my nearest Benz dealer doesn't do them!! Just where can I find them??? :(

You want me to order some for you? I'm going to pick up some for another member tomorrow. All stealership parts depts sell them, they just don't know that they do :)

A 170 300 00 04 : gas pedal : £9.25
A 170 290 02 82 : brake pedal : 4.08
A 170 290 00 82 : clutch pedal : 4.61
A 230 430 00 84 : parking brake pedal : £4.66

£22.60 for the pedals, prolly a couple of quid for the postage I imagine, can't remember what a set of pedals weighs :)

EDIT: also this should be in the interior section, moving...

Last edited:
Yes please, get me a set if you would, I'll PM you with my email address and just tell me where to send the money.

I will order a set tomorrow and will let you know how long the parts will take to arrive at my stealership, the last lot were in stock at Milton Keynes *gasp* but I doubt the manual ones will be! :)

Just to get you excited, here is a pic of the last lot of manual pedals I supplied :D

Attachments

• manualpedals01.jpg
    manualpedals01.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 188
Quick question, is it too late to ask you to kindly pop one for me too?
SPinal

ok, one set of pedals collected for mjrennie :)

two more sets have been ordered, for collection on Thursday.

1 manual set, for Iyse

1 automatic set, for Spinal (assumed auto, if not then someone else can have them and I'll order a manual set).

Anyone else while I'm at? Helps to reduce phone bills/petrol costs of driving to the stealership and back ;)

Shude said:
Just to get you excited, here is a pic of the last lot of manual pedals I supplied :D

Sweeeeeet. I cant wait to have my gorgeous new pedals. :D You've still gotta tell me where to send the cheque or paypal payment or whatever Shude.

Also, I don't wanna speak for him, but I THINK Spinals is also Manual, but don't quote me on that cuz I'm not at all sure.

Thanks for mine though, they look so shiny! :D:D

Shude - this is a business opportunity here - Pedals r Us :D

Woops, just pmed you Shude. Mines auto; sorry for the confusion. I'll buy both from you if you don't sell the spare auto. I'll find a way to get rid of htem on ebay.
Thanks though!
(p.s. where do I send you a check or paypal or some form of payment?)
Spinal

pammy said:
Shude - this is a business opportunity here - Pedals r Us :D
There is no money to be made in selling oem pedals, unless I charged about £30+ for them :)

Nick, quick Q:

I'm sure the SL55 pedals have an oval rubber on them as opposed to the circular ones - got any part numbers for them?

(well, I think so anyway. I'm having a ride in one on Sunday, so will double check)

PPS - hopefully will also get a run in an SL65 AMG - cannot wait. Its been delimited too...

GregE240 said:
Nick, quick Q:

I'm sure the SL55 pedals have an oval rubber on them as opposed to the circular ones - got any part numbers for them?
The SL pedals do indeed have the oval studs.

A2303000104 : Gas Pedal : EUR 104.23
A2302900082 : Brake Pedal : EUR 7.24
A2304300084 : Parking Brake Pedal : EUR 5.51

The gas pedal is a complete assembly. I would expect a complete set to cost around the £100 mark here in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom