arghh!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gklau

Car
C180K Avantagarde SE
I've been back from holidays for one day and guess what happens!

An idiot (one of my friend's friends) reverses back my car scratching my front bumper, front fender, front passager door, rear passanger door and my wing mirror!

F***!!!:mad: :mad:

Sorry, I just had to vent my anger...

Furthermore, he is giving me the run around about his insurance details.

ARGH!!!!!!

Bummer :crazy:, especially on such a new car. At least you have the guys name, it didn't just happen in a supermarket with the person not leaving their details.

Hope you had a good holiday.

Sorry to hear this :( I can imagine your frustration and anger :crazy:

Was this ex-friend of a friend driving your car or he backed his own car into yours? :confused:

Hope you get it sorted soon.

S.

I know how you feel

Last week the SL was keyed on the drivers side - from front indicator to back indicator, whilst in a supposedly secure car park !! :(

No-one saw it happen, and I cant get it sorted before Sat - so I will be turning up at the GTG with a scratched car !

As its the wifes firms carpark and they take no responsibility :(

Mark

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Was this ex-friend of a friend driving your car or he backed his own car into yours? :confused:

He backed into mine. I got into road rage mode and yelled unrepeatable profanities, til I lost my voice.

Nows he's avoiding me and won't give insurance details (he definitely is insured), but my insurance company has hired a solicitor to do the grunt work for me...

I feeling slightly better.:(

Got a quote from Evans of Leicester (Mercedes dealer and bodyshop) and its £1300 plus VAT just for labour and paint, not including parts. Thankfully, that idiot will be paying for it.

Hang in there mate - there will be good days for all these bad days :rock:

I know how you feel, 2 days after getting mine, some a**h*** did a uuiee in the road and broke the rear tail light and tore the rear bumper,of course they did not leave their name. Makes you want to throw up big time. :devil: :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom