Armored Alpha Phoenix Mercedes G63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark0006

Car
190e
Serious interior.

From the article:
Based on the Mercedes G63 AMG, the Phoenix has been stretched by 45 centimeters (17.7 inches) and features a luxurious rear passenger compartment with two individual rear seats. The model also boasts a rear partition wall, a refrigerator and a 34-inch display. Other notable highlights four outside cameras, a Mac Mini, a premium audio system and an iPad which acts as a controller.

8 pictures and full article

Very nice. I am big fan of armored vehicles. I have 2 armored car. But now want to buy this one.. It is an amazing with an extraordinary features. Its one of feature separate HVAC system for the rear passenger compartment as well as two intercom systems is very nice.

What armoured cars do you have Anthony?

Why not post pictures instead of a link to a website which looks a bit suspicious?

JohnEBoy said:
What armoured cars do you have Anthony? Why not post pictures instead of a link to a website which looks a bit suspicious?

Methinks Anthony has changed his name by deed poll ! Not only that he's setting up a nice little spammers account by the look of it :)

I like it, even at 1,000,000+ euros

Methinks Anthony has changed his name by deed poll ! Not only that he's setting up a nice little spammers account by the look of it :)

Yes, that's what I thought - my question was the test which he / it failed!

:D

I found it strange a very UK sounding name but not sounding like English was the first-spoken language...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom