Armour plated w126 500 SEL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A special sort of investment, what's the phrase? Something proof?

That Dushotatalot Body work will be handy.

Cheers,

Paul

Just not for a Paris jaunt.

Different .. Good spot!

Be nice if it had some more of the interior options... But this looks like an actual Duchatelet Armour Conversion which are quite rare...

Some say they do less than 5mpg!

Be nice if it had some more of the interior options... But this looks like an actual Duchatelet Armour Conversion which are quite rare...

The impact from rear ammo strikes helps to push up the economy a little bit though lol

I heard just over 3.5 tonnes kerb weight.

My dad has one of those wheels/tyres. It has a 129 part number and it looks brand new. Always wondered what it's from. The fitment of wheel to tyre is unlike anything else I've ever seen.

So the armour will protect you, but you get done in at the petrol station, which gives lots of opportunities at 5 mpg

100 litre tank is good for 200 miles, but it's irrelevant. Do you think people that need armoured cars are sticking their own juice in?

Or perhaps heavy #1, or heavy #2 if it's his turn.

One of these cars could come in handy doing the school run in some parts of London perhaps? I bet the wheels can't be nicked very easily, and I expect you'd never find it up on bricks in the morning.

Then again, you'd probably have multiple garages to park it in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom