Arnolds MB Truck..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For one moment, I thought this was another Arnold Clark thread ...

Ah, the good ol' Unimog. There was a Brabus Unimog at MBUK HQ a while ago.

There was one at Brooklands too ...... on the day i didn't have a camera ! :crazy:

Arnie was singlehandedly the man/celebrity responsible for bringing the original Hummer into mainstream popularity.

Until he ordered a couple and started driving around LA in them, they were strictly US military vehicles, therefore civilian versions have him to thank for their existance...

Dee-124CAB said:
Arnie was singlehandedly the man/celebrity responsible for bringing the original Hummer into mainstream popularity.

Until he ordered a couple and started driving around LA in them, they were strictly US military vehicles, therefore civilian versions have him to thank for their existance...

And Arnold being a member of the Bush Presidential Administration helped a bit too. HTH

While it's an ace vehicle, it's certainly an odd choice for cruising around LA. Even the Hummer's seem practical in comparison lol

If I had the spare cash I would love to own one,could you imagine the faces on the other parents doing the school run in that ,It would be a scream,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom