Arrrghhh help sat nav traffic info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

suty455

Car
E350 CDI
Hi all hope someone can help I have a 2011 E350 with DAB etc , a few weeks ago I activated the read out messages aloud option in TMC in the Navigation menu and since then i cant get the damn thing to shut up, am not really interested in the messages as they are usually read out when your already in the jam anyway but am befuddled if i can find an option not to read out the messages, can anyone tell me how turn them off?

Not sure if yours is anything like the COMAND in my 2005 Merc but the soft keys are labelled with their current state rather than the action you want to achieve. So the TMC would show ON but if you press it it actually switches it off.

Not sure if yours is anything like the COMAND in my 2005 Merc but the soft keys are labelled with their current state rather than the action you want to achieve. So the TMC would show ON but if you press it it actually switches it off.
thanks for the info, but yes i saw that it has a tick in the box its NTG 4 with DAB etc if that helps however if i take out the tick it reappears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom