Artico Repair??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jadefox

Car
GLA AMG 220 CDI
Been ages since I have been here. Have had a change of car. Gone to an ML which I'm loving, one issue though. The Amtico bolster on driver side has split a little. Am thinking of getting it repaired now, before it gets any worse.

Has anyone had any repairs done? If so, can you tell they've been repaired? Do they wear ok afterwards and does anyone know of a person who does this?

Cheers in advance.

I had a drivers seat bolster repair. They changed the panel and it was a fine job. I sold it shortly afterwards so can't comment on durability.

It's a common problem I believe.

Try dClass in Surrey, well known on here.

I had a new panel put in the driver's seat on my W123 but that was cloth. Very good job done.

Clive's Kent contact is certainly closer :thumb:.

I find dClass are very difficult to get hold of...maybe its just me....I am also looking for an upholsterer.

dClass in Chobham are excellent!

used them to do some very tricky repairs on some older cars and I am very picky about quality and I couldnt fault them!

cant say I had a problem getting hold of them, but worse persevering if you cant............ IMHO

dClass did the hood on my SL (new windows) and replaced the under-bonnet insulation - probably not the cheapest but would certainly recommend them (didn't have any problem getting hold of them?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom