Arwen aka Carol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Carol has sadly moved on from her Mercedes days. Her beloved 190E has blown its engine big time. The cost of the repair to her is more than the car is worth. So we did a deal. She has moved up in the world and is now the proud owner of a Suzuki Baleno :rolleyes:.

Just thought I would share this with you all as she said that I wouldn't. :p

Carol has sadly moved on from her Mercedes days. Her beloved 190E has blown its engine big time. The cost of the repair to her is more than the car is worth. So we did a deal. She has moved up in the world and is now the proud owner of a Suzuki Baleno :rolleyes:.

Just thought I would share this with you all as she said that I wouldn't. :p

Ian,

Sad to hear this. However, going from a blown up 190E to a Suzuki is NOT moving up in the world;)

aaaw - poor Carol - I'd have thought you'd have donated your project :devil: :devil: :D

Just a minute - didn't that car once belong to a certain short bald gentleman currently residing in Scotland?....... :devil:

Robert Saunders is a good friend I believe... :D

I don't know who you mean!

but it never let me down although it did get new tyres, new brakes and disks, cam belt changed, a few spark plugs and Ian had to fabricate a bolt for the gearbox oil.

But it did what it needed to do.

Which was to biff about and be a car I could leave anywhere, which I often did. It was always there when I got back. Faithful is the word.

But like the skip I am in now actually. Very good replacement for that car.

Nice to hear its still kicking when others are down and out.

Out of interest what sized engine was it that got damaged? Not that it matters, hmm, wonder if I can get hold of a 5.0 litre lump on ebay :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom