as rare as hens teeth 350 sl manual gearbox

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T'was at TechnoClassica, Essen a couple of years ago and the greater percentage of 107's on display were manual. Seems it's a thing they maybe prefer over there.
Mine is manual but that's a retro-fit.

rumors when ordered in RHD in manual u had to pay for whole car in one hit and no refunds hence why ultra rare i believe

druk

that is great what changes needed to be made to implement conversion particularly manual gearbox and clutch u mated came from what model car plsss

rumors when ordered in RHD in manual u had to pay for whole car in one hit and no refunds hence why ultra rare i believe

Hard to believe, but I was at a dealer when a girl was trying to order a manual SLK and the dealer was trying his hardest to explain why t was a bad idea.

Hard to believe, but I was at a dealer when a girl was trying to order a manual SLK and the dealer was trying his hardest to explain why t was a bad idea.

manual was never avail for RHD that is why it is custom build hence why no refund and full payment expected. probably why they are so rare.

'Here we have...' again. Grrrr...

Last edited:

To be fair unless she is into horrendous depreciation, an impossible resale and driving a taxi then the dealer gave her good advice :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom