Asking your indulgence..Charity spiel coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Godot

Advocatus Diaboli in a Rest Home for the Terminall
Car
A180 CDI Elegance Auto 3 Door Panoramic Sun Roof, Bi Xenons
My old Regiment is off again to Afghanistan this month & we are anxious to re stock the coffers in our HCOCF (Household Cavalry Operational Causalities Fund.)

There is one event coming up at the end of this month that you may find to your taste.

Household Cavalry Operational Casualties Fund - Soldier Stories

Fashion for the Brave – Tuesday 26th October 2010, at the Dorchester Hotel

“The best of British fashion and the British Armed Forces to unite for a charity event like no other.” Hilary Alexander - fashion director of The Daily Telegraph.

A flagship fundraising event to be held on behalf of three military charities - the Household Cavalry Operational Casualties Fund, the Soldier’s Charity and Help for Heroes.

Fashion for The Brave will see the biggest names in the fashion industry join together to show their support for wounded servicemen and their families, including the families of those who have lost their lives on active service.

This exciting event will be held at the Dorchester Hotel on 26th October 2010 and includes a black-tie gala dinner, fashion show and charity auction. The evening will be hosted by Angela Rippon, OBE, with a special performance by Fuse, featuring Linzi Stoppard, and The Dismounted Band of The Household Cavalry.

JaguarLandRover has donated the star auction item of a limited edition 2011 Range Rover, valued at over £100,000.

Individual tickets are priced at £1,000 per person.:crazy: Each table of 12 guests will be hosted by representatives of the Household Cavalry and VIP guests. To find out more about the event, please take a look at the video covering the recent launch of Fashion for the Brave, in the above link

If anyone could spread the word about and perhaps also consider encouraging your company to take a table, at what promises to be a spectacular event.

To register your interest, or find out more please e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for reading this.

Household Cavalry Operational Casualties Fund

For impecunious reasons SWMBO & I shall not be able to attend :mad::mad::doh::doh::wallbash::wallbash:

I do apologise if this post is against this Forum's Rules...Mea Culpa etc

err List of other Events that you may find likeable etc Household Cavalry Operational Casualties Fund - Events

Last edited:
Impecunious. Had to look that one up! Bonzer of a word. Fits me to a tee so I won’t be going to the ball:wallbash:

However best wishes for a safe tour of duty to your old Regiment.

I have just received an email update, with a reduced ticket price

Special Offer - Fashion for the Brave Reduced Price Tickets Available!

With less than 2 weeks to go, we are offering you the chance to attend this premier fundraising event at a reduced rate of £250 per person.

Same details as before.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom